This week, using the same technique I used for the sports car, I finished modelling the exterior of the final car. Once again I’m very pleased with the results. It needs optimizing a bit further but other than that, I’m happy to move forward with it. If you have any comments or critiques though, I’d love to hear them!
I’m a little behind at this point if I want to have a comfortable two weeks of polish time before the deadline, so this bank holiday weekend I’ll be head down and modelling. If all goes well, I’ll be able to start texturing in the middle of next week and everything will be OK. It’ll be fine. Hopefully.